Saturday, September 1, 2012

Aniventure 2012 Day 1

Aniventure is the biggest anime event in Bulgaria, organized by the National Anime and Manga club Nakama. It has been held for 7 years in a row and this year was my 5th Aniventure. Today was the first day of the event, tomorrow is the second day and I decided to do separate posts of the two days, because they are very different. 
Aniventure 2012 is held in party center 4th kilometer, which is a very convenient place for conventions, because it has enough and spacious rooms for everything to fit in. Tickets are 10 lv (~5 euro) for one day and 15 lv (~8 euro) for the two days. 
Ok, so this is my personal experience from day one.
I woke up at about at about 5:00 in the morning, because I was very anxious since I didn't know who will be with me during the day and I was worried that I might end up going alone. That didn't happen and I am very glad of the fact.
I went to the party center very early so that I could get inside earlier and buy some merchandise, which I eventually did :D You will see what I got below. After I bought what I liked I went to the opening ceremony, which was very amusing and they had chosen my favourite hosts - Hipi and Dora. They really know how to entertain the audience. During the day I visited the Pixel art workshop and the Kirigami workshop, which were fantastic. I also visited some of the lectures and I really liked the one about Wonderflex - a material, from which you can make cosplay armor and other things. At the end of the day was the AMV contest and I really enjoyed the AMVs this year.
I want to thank especially to my colleges Rali, Ili and Suzuki, who were with me during the day. 

 Gathering before the event starts

 The opening ceremony. Really funny sketch! And very witty too.
The lecture about Wonderflex. The woman, who lead the lecture is a Romanian cosplayer, who is known as Shinju. 












The Art exhibition. 





Some stands 



 Shodo (calligraphy)

Kazami Mizuho from Onegai Teacher
6x5 cm
You can take her skirt off :P
 Chii from Chii's Sweet home
3,5 cm

 This is the little Totoro I made at the Pixel art workshop
 Totoro wood carving, really awesome!
Three books I bought, still haven't looked them through.

The kirigami I did












Tomorrow I will post my experience from the second day, which is all about cosplay, so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment