Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Final figures from Japan

 Shinokawa Shioriko from Biblia Kashodou no Jiken Tenchou



Walpurgis Night from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika



 Madoka Kaname from Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika
I usually don't talk about my figures, because usually there isn't much to say about them, but I would like to say a few words about this one. I watched a lot of reviews about this figma figure and there were a lot of negative opinions. I was really close to not buying it at all. But a few days ago I found her in a second hand shop and she was incredibly cheap so I finally bought her. Because she is second hand she is missing QB, who comes with her in the set, but I already have s few QBs so I don't really care about that. What worried me a little was that she was missing a part of her stand, so I can't really use it. I think I can find a spare, but I'm not really sure. However she is so well balanced, that she can stand perfectly well on her own, as you can see.






No comments:

Post a Comment