Thursday, July 12, 2012

Where I find merchandise

I was planning a longer and more interesting post and I was just starting to take photos of the things I wanted to show you guys, but there is something wrong with my camera and I'm still not sure what it is. I hope it's just something from the batteries...
Anyway, in this post I will be telling you about where I find and buy anime things in my country.
First of all I want to make it clear that I live in a small country, where anime and manga are not very popular. There is a community, which is quite big, but normal people know almost nothing or nothing at all on the subject. And this is the reason why it's a pain in the ass to find merchandise here. And since I live in like Narnia or something most of the online shops don't make deliveries here or if they do the shipping is expensive, so I rarely use use amazon or ebay.
I usually buy things on conventions (which are getting more and more with each year and that is great). I also buy a lot of second hand manga and figures, which are always in great quality. Actually most of my things are second hand.
I recently found this book store, called Knigomania (book mania), that purchases manga and comics in Russian and English. The English volumes are somewhat expensive, but not too much. However the Russian volumes are just fine as a price. Actually there aren't many things that I would like to buy from there, but just knowing that there is manga near me feels nice. Here is a link to the site --> Knigomania
Another recently opened online shop is Baka no Kimchi. They sell mostly anime merchandise and Kpop merchandise on reasonable prices and they are regular on getting new things on stock. Lately I've been buying a lot of things from them and I'm really pleased with their work.  Here is a link to their site --> Baka no Kimchi
That's about it for now.
As usual, if you have any questions and suggestions, please tell me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment