Saturday, February 1, 2014

Pretty Japanese things

   I know that it's been a very long time since I posted anything here, but my university has taken over all of my time. I still have to do review of the Bulgarian versions of Naruto, One Piece and Death note and I haven't forgotten that. I hope that I will have time write it sometime this month, now that my most difficult exam is over. 
   Now I want to share with you guys some wonderful Japanese things I received. 
  Last week two teachers from Osaka University came to visit our university and they brought us some amazing things form Japan. 
 These are Hina dolls (雛人形)
 Japanese cloth for wrapping, called furoshiki (風呂敷)
Inside I put an empty box that I found at home and made the wrapping myself.
 Japanese styled purse
 And this is the amazing green tea Matcha (抹茶)
 It's very very tasty and it's one of my most favourite teas.

1 comment: