Friday, June 29, 2012

My Figure Collection

 Today I will be showing you my figure collection. It's nothing much but I'm proud of it :)
  • Hazuki Fujiwara and Doremi from Doremi - 5 cm and 6 cm. Hazuki Fujiwara was my first anime figure.

  • Anata from Chobits - 7 cm
  • Boota from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 3,5x6 cm
  • Luna from Sailor Moon - 3,5 cm
  • Death Note - 6x5,5 cm
These were all made by me.
  • Eva 01 from Evangelion - 12 cm. It actually has more accessories, but I haven't taken any photos of them.
  • Konata and Kagami from Lucky Star -Kagami - 7 cm, Konata - 5,5 cm
  • Edward and Winry from Fullmetal Alchemist - 5 cm
  • Sesshomaru from Inuyasha - 3 cm
  • Sailor moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus from Sailor moon
    Moon, Mercury, Jupiter - 9,5 cm
    Mars - 6 cm
    Venus - 5 cm
  • Erika Kurumi from Heartcatch Precure! - 5 cm. I am not a fan of Precure, but this was a present from a friend and it is actually really cute and I like it :)
  • Lelouch from Code Geass
    Lelouch - 4 cm
    helmet - 2 cm
Bought from http://bakanokimchi.blogspot.com/
  • Doraemon from Doraemon - 3,5 cm
  • Sakura and Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura
    in red - 9,5 cm
    roller blades - 10,5 cm
    Tomoyo - 10 cm
 Bought from http://bakanokimchi.blogspot.com/
  • Clamp's White Mokona - 21x18 cm
  • Clamp's Black Mokona - 11x11 cm
  • Viral, Nia, Simon, Kamina and Yoko from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 2,5 cm 
 Bought from http://bakanokimchi.blogspot.com/
These are not exactly figures, but since this is a blog about all things Japan, I decided I should mention them. You can see a pocky key holder, a wooden Japanese doll thingy and the cat and the boul are actually rubbers which are really awesome.







This is it for now. As usual, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment